Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Negative. never heard of them myself. Maybe someone else has?
Id try weller or Shock therapy. I haven't done the revalve with ST but have done the springs and have been very happy.

DHS_Officer

DHS_Officer

Jan 14, 2021
Orange County Cal
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thanks all. I do have the ST springs and I have been very happy with them. I just want a little more. I'm looking at DC because his prices are reasonable ( about half of wellar and ST) and he's local (no shipping). His reviews have been really good in the off-road world and he has done about a dozen Hondas. I was just hoping for first hand experiences.

Stilly1155

Stilly1155

Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2020
Peoria AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Thanks all. I do have the ST springs and I have been very happy with them. I just want a little more. I'm looking at DC because his prices are reasonable ( about half of wellar and ST) and he's local (no shipping). His reviews have been really good in the off-road world and he has done about a dozen Hondas. I was just hoping for first hand experiences.

Let us know how it works out please. I might be interested in using him also.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayger143
H

HondaTech

George White @ Double E Racing
Gary @ G Force Racing

They have the Talon suspension figured out.

Ask @SLOWPOKE693.

Just my opinion, ST is a joke

Reactions: Rayger143 and TOGR
H

HondaTech

Two listed ? are they equally as good for shock's,,,, How about rebuild svs?

We use Gforce for our racecar, they do everything. Springs, valuing, adding adjusters.

Dont have as much experience with Double E, but ive heard from multiple people that they are just as good.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I had FCR out of Ohio do my X a few months ago, they replaced tenders, re-valved, added billet adjusters, added billet schrader caps, now more enjoyable to ride, way more compliant and plush. very pleased......

Reactions: Rayger143

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!