P1000 DCT and clutch issues 2017 1000 LE

M

Markeabe

Jun 22, 2018
Us
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2017 1000-5 LE with less than 300 miles, still covered under factory warranty .
Here’s what i am experiencing with my DCT or clutches.
Have issues when putting in low rage, occasional grinding and hesitation going into gear.
When in low range, on occasion, it will pop out of gear, after I let off throttle it re engages.

Are any of these issues covered by a recall or service bulletin. Would like to have all info available before I go to dealer.
I know this has been discussed before and any links to previous threads is appreciated

Reactions: sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It appears you are having issues with your sub-transmission not your DCT/clutches.

First order of business would be to get a copy of the procedure for setting up the gear selector. If adjusting that makes no difference, then I would take it to the dealer and let them tear into it.
Give me 5 and I will upload the selector adjustment.

Reactions: Markeabe and sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shift Cable adjustment

Attachments

• Shift cable adjustment.pdf
    588.6 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!