Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone called their dealer yet to get your name on the list?
What did the dealer say?
Post your replies here.
  • Did you put money down?
  • How much?
  • and ETA given?
Thanks.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
No 1000X takers yet? That’s what I’m leaning towards.

The dealers around me are small and not taking money for a hold on one yet. They probably know all the bigger dealer will get them first and it may be a while till the smaller dealers actually get any

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No 1000X takers yet? That’s what I’m leaning towards.

The dealers around me are small and not taking money for a hold on one yet. They probably know all the bigger dealer will get them first and it may be a while till the smaller dealers actually get any
I was thinking about the X. Then @ohanacreek said go measure your pioneer right now!
Well, turns out it is currently 66".
Might as well go with the 68.4" Talon 1000 R.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I'd be looking at an X but don't think I'll be getting one this year, need to build a pole barn and my daughter is starting college in the fall, my bank account is gonna be tapped out.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I put the HD 3 rims on my pioneer 1000-5 which made it less than 64 if I did get one it would be the X. I do to much wood's riding. I would never put down deposit again waste of time and money. Can't trust any dealers.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Talked to my local dealer on Friday. I’m 1st on his list, I offered down payment but he won’t take until pricing is released. I’m thinking 1000X, guessing it will be a couple thousand cheaper tha R.

Should be a slight improvement. over my P500, but I will keep it for utility and the kids.

Local dealer looks like a small dealer. I asked if bigger dealers get them earlier and said they moved more units than anyone within 100 miles and #4 in region. That was good news. They always have very fair prices on Pioneers, I really don’t think they will price gouge or even charge MSRP. We’ll see when pricing comes out.

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Talked to my local dealer on Friday. I’m 1st on his list, I offered down payment but he won’t take until pricing is released. I’m thinking 1000X, guessing it will be a couple thousand cheaper tha R.

Should be a slight improvement. over my P500, but I will keep it for utility and the kids.

Local dealer looks like a small dealer. I asked if bigger dealers get them earlier and said they moved more units than anyone within 100 miles and #4 in region. That was good news. They always have very fair prices on Pioneers, I really don’t think they will price gouge or even charge MSRP. We’ll see when pricing comes out.

I'm curious, who are you dealing with? Troy?

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Prenger Implement. I’ve bought a tractor and parents bought their 700-4 from them.
They had about 15-20 Pioneers in showroom. www.prenger.com
Ahhh I've been up there. I had no idea they sold Honda tho. It's been a while, I'll have to give them a look next go around.

Reactions: BWAF
W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I was thinking about the X. Then @ohanacreek said go measure your pioneer right now!
Well, turns out it is currently 66".
Might as well go with the 68.4" Talon 1000 R.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Bigger is better...at least that's what she said.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!