Aaronroberts

Aaronroberts

May 8, 2020
Iaeger, West Virginia
www.blackgoldoffroad.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I am in the market for a Talon, but it seems most dealerships in my area (WV) are asking rediculous prices for dealer fees. I bought a Pioneer from I69 Motorsports in Union City TN a couple years ago and they didnt charge any fees at all. I have contacted them and they dont have any Talons in stock and wont have any anytime soon. Do any of you know of any dealership who may have one in stock that doesnt try to break the bank on dealer fees?

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I am in the market for a Talon, but it seems most dealerships in my area (WV) are asking rediculous prices for dealer fees. I bought a Pioneer from I69 Motorsports in Union City TN a couple years ago and they didnt charge any fees at all. I have contacted them and they dont have any Talons in stock and wont have any anytime soon. Do any of you know of any dealership who may have one in stock that doesnt try to break the bank on dealer fees?

here you go I have bought two machines here great to work with.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I also agree with @Remington on this. We bought our first Talon new and the other 2 used. Our last purchase was a bairly used R with a Turbo, cage and lots more for 21k, 3 months ago.

20221028 145846

This after our Windrock trip...

PW2022

PW2022

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2022
Montana
Ownership

1. Talon R
Nothing will go down in price anytime soon. If they have what you want, hold your nose, make the purchase and move on. I purchased a 2022 Power Wagon one year ago. Today, the same package is 7K more (if you can find it).

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Logan Motorcycle sales had a used R in stock with 800 miles listed on their site. I bought mine new there in 2019 and back then they were very reasonable - hopefully still the same way. Good luck

Bama-Daniel

Bama-Daniel

Lifetime Member
Feb 25, 2021
Priceville, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got my Pioneer from Southern Honda Powersports in Chattanooga like @GovtMule said. No dealer fees and was easy to work with. They were much cheaper than the stealers closer to me. Will go back for any other purchases.

Reactions: Backwoods
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Honda East - Maumee, Ohio

MSRP plus tax and $250 doc fee.
I've purchased a number of different machines from these folks since 2014. No nonsense, little to no added extra prices, and pre-COVID they would discount a decent amount off MSRP. As long as you're not going to rely on them for service, they are GTG.

Reactions: Smittyp
Aaronroberts

Aaronroberts

May 8, 2020
Iaeger, West Virginia
www.blackgoldoffroad.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

here you go I have bought two machines here great to work with.
Thanks for referring me to them. I ended up purchasing a 2022 Talon R there last saturday. Great people and were willing to negotiate on price. If any of you are in the market for a new machine, check them out.

IMG 8880

PW2022

PW2022

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2022
Montana
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for referring me to them. I ended up purchasing a 2022 Talon R there last saturday. Great people and were willing to negotiate on price. If any of you are in the market for a new machine, check them out.

View attachment 369527
I purchased the identical machine five weeks ago. It was $21,124.00 out the door. Not sure that's the bargain of the century but it's the only new one I could find and went with it. Found a cool 2019 with some goodies but it was 24K.

Reactions: Smittyp and Scoop
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I purchased the identical machine five weeks ago. It was $21,124.00 out the door. Not sure that's the bargain of the century but it's the only new one I could find and went with it. Found a cool 2019 with some goodies but it was 24K.
I think that’s a good price. I’d buy it for that!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!