100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sometimes wonder why are Swallows called Swallows? I wonder what they were swallowing when they were being identified that gave them that moniker.
I'd imagine this'd be a Lewis and Clark research question. They did discover and name the Bank Swallow otherwise known as the Sand Martin.
List of species described by the Lewis and Clark Expedition - Wikipedia

Reactions: Plumber32
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
If Polaris makes a slingshot with a Cummins power plant, will people call it a Cumshot?

If Yoda has such mastery of "The Force" that he can levitate an X-wing fighter out of a swamp, why doesn't he just levitate himself around?

Why do men have nipples?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I was a child in grade school on valentines day, Everyone would always give me the giraffe cards. Go figure...Sometimes I like to think I'm a balloon finally free from the screaming kids grasp at some loud amusement park! Free to float and travel the world and see mountains and oceans and vast unseen continents. I am witness to whales breeching and Lions roaring. I see so much that so few ever see and being at peace and joy, I know no pin can reach me at altitudes so in time I descend to see life's infinite intricacies up close and somehow end this golden existence in the Thorns of an acacia tree. My last witness to my existance is a lonely giraffe.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!