sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
I am in Canada here and the LE bumps me $5k to $27k (1000-5). I am trying to decide if it is worth it. Everything the LE has I can upgrade on the Deluxe except the i4wd. I think I lose the manual diff lock on the LE. I'll drive a lot on snow and wondering if that would be hard on the i4wd? The fox shocks are the thing I would want most followed by the skid plate. Is the skid plate on LE any good? Is it it an even split or what are most people getting here? Note that in Canada we only get the 2 models... unless that changes with the 2022's.

Last edited:
ch33br0h

ch33br0h

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2018
Jardín, Antioquia - Colombia, South America!
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am in Canada here and the LE bumps me $5k to 27.k (1000-5). I am trying to decide ide if it is worth it.
Its a different world in the international market... I went LE simply cause it was the only model available.
I have remained mostly stock except for little things like spacers and new springs on the Fox shocks.
My advice is to think about how much you want to mod later on, for example it burns me that I have to buy OEM axles for the LE

Reactions: Lady01 and JenElio
R

rickoshea

i went deluxe with Elka stage 3 shocks.in my humble opinion,the exta 5k for the le wasn't worth it. plus,i prefer the selectable lockers.i run tracks on mine most of the winter and wasn't sure how well the i4wd would work with the LE.if you plan to mod,and you will,i'd go deluxe.

Last edited:
H

HondaTech

The aluminum skid isnt worth it, they get bent and then wont go back on. You gonna want to upgrade that anyway.

The shocks can be added later

i-4wd works and is cool but axles arent readily available aftermarket and theres just more to go wrong. Not that ive had alot of issues with it, just something else to keep in mind.

The bumper is the Honda accessory bumper, nothing special.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I could have picked up an SE (LE + factory installed accessories) last week. i4WD was one of the main reasons I turned it down. I want the ability to lock my front diff when I want to lock it, not when the electronics think it should be locked.

sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
This is all great. Pretty convinced that Deluxe is the way to go for my situation. I think gassing around in 1 ft of snow with the kids on a toboggan, would have the ABS engaged constantly with i4wd.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!