BOX1

P500 Direction 2 Roof and Genuine Honda bottom tilt windsheild

J

JamesStar

Jan 8, 2021
Vancouver
Ownership

1. 500
I have a Genuine Honda bottom tilt full windshield. I am wondering if the Direction 2 roof is compatible? Has anyone used this combination?

Thanks

Direction 2 roof to the left. Front view of my Honda windshield to the right

IMG 9696

J

JamesStar

Jan 8, 2021
Vancouver
Ownership

1. 500
Did you get one?
After looking at the price difference between the Honda roof and the Direction 2 roof, I went with the Direction 2 roof.

The Direction 2 roof was less than half the price of the Honda and it fit with the Genuine Honda windshield. Installation was easy even in below freezing November weather. Material quality, fit and finish was top notch. I would certainly buy other Direction 2 accessories. The Direction 2 roof looks much better on the P500 in real time. The Direction 2 ad picture does not do the view justice. I will likely buy the Direction 2 rear window in the coming year.

G

Good1

Nov 28, 2021
Creston BC
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
After looking at the price difference between the Honda roof and the Direction 2 roof, I went with the Direction 2 roof.

The Direction 2 roof was less than half the price of the Honda and it fit with the Genuine Honda windshield. Installation was easy even in below freezing November weather. Material quality, fit and finish was top notch. I would certainly buy other Direction 2 accessories. The Direction 2 roof looks much better on the P500 in real time. The Direction 2 ad picture does not do the view justice. I will likely buy the Direction 2 rear window in the coming year.
Great! I was worried the windshield would not fit.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!