P1000 "Dirty-Products"

DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone had experience with this company?

dirty-products

I was looking at their glass windshield and lights.

They are Canadian and as near as I can tell, speak only French.

Reactions: Shannon840
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
They have a rear windshield.

DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone had experience with this company?

dirty-products

I was looking at their glass windshield and lights.

They are Canadian and as near as I can tell, speak only French.

Update:
I called the gentleman (very strong accent) and he stated that he has had problems with damage in shipping. He decided to produce them again soon, ("tree" or so weeks) but will be shipping them without the glass at a reduced price (approx. $250.00), and you purchased your glass locally. I asked him to send me the installation instructions and to notify me when they are available.
I'll keep you posted if you want.

Reactions: sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well just ordered the 3 in 1 lexan folding windshield, $264 including shipping! Liked the idea of sun visor attachment. I will report back when I receive it!

DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Update:
I called the gentleman (very strong accent) and he stated that he has had problems with damage in shipping. He decided to produce them again soon, ("tree" or so weeks) but will be shipping them without the glass at a reduced price (approx. $250.00), and you purchased your glass locally. I asked him to send me the installation instructions and to notify me when they are available.
I'll keep you posted if you want.

I should just go to bed but I keep poking around the "interweb".
I found this......DEI Powersports... they market a cooling fan kit and heat shield kit for the P1k if you don't want to make your own (plus other stuff).

Reactions: Shannon840 and JTW
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm thinking their pricing is a little off! It should be priced at a billion gazillion dollars:confused:

Reactions: DPort
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well just ordered the 3 in 1 lexan folding windshield, $264 including shipping! Liked the idea of sun visor attachment. I will report back when I receive it!
Update*
Contacted Dirty Products and spoke to the gentleman with the strong accent because I haven't heard anything on the order after an email concerning top type...hard/soft! After speaking with him I realized my windshield will be the prototype:eek: and he had not started on it because he needed to get his hands on a P1K. Well to make a long story short...he said it should ship Monday! Prior to getting off the call, I let him know that I will be doing a review on this site for the thousands of members!;) To be continued...

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Update*
Contacted Dirty Products and spoke to the gentleman with the strong accent because I haven't heard anything on the order after an email concerning top type...hard/soft! After speaking with him I realized my windshield will be the prototype:eek: and he had not started on it because he needed to get his hands on a P1K. Well to make a long story short...he said it should ship Monday! Prior to getting off the call, I let him know that I will be doing a review on this site for the thousands of members!;) To be continued...
New Update*

Requested and received refund due to design delays!:(
Would have much preferred the product but I did ask to be contacted once he had them ready for sale and shipment! Will update in the future on any new happenings!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I should just go to bed but I keep poking around the "interweb".
I found this......DEI Powersports... they market a cooling fan kit and heat shield kit for the P1k if you don't want to make your own (plus other stuff).

Are you trying to help us spend money?????

Looks very interesting.

DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just looking.......trying to find glass windshield for mine that does not cost 2 arms, 1 leg, and 1/2 of my @$$!
PS...Where can I find a wiring diagram for P1K5D?
I've found P5 and P7, but not P1000 unless they are very similar.

Reactions: Shannon840
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Just looking.......trying to find glass windshield for mine that does not cost 2 arms, 1 leg, and 1/2 of my @$$!
PS...Where can I find a wiring diagram for P1K5D?
I've found P5 and P7, but not P1000 unless they are very similar.
Here you go...
IMG 6690 IMG 6691 IMG 6692 IMG 6693 IMG 6694

Reactions: JTW
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No it's not.. it's the yellow one that's backwards!

If you cross your yellow wire with my blue wire, it means that actually it's the green one that's in the wrong place.

Reactions: Eltobgi and JTW
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!