• Start date
G

Gruntmudder0311

Apr 1, 2017
Grafton,ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Gruntmudder0311

Display is not working yellowish background light not working an left side indicators not working has anyone had issues with this an if so how do one get to the display

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Wv

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the forum from Texas.
Contact @Kilo427 he is looking into a new display also!

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Displays are not sealed! So I found out about 100 and some change for a new one. You been in deep water, perhaps on your side in deep water or used a pressure washer recently?

G

Gruntmudder0311

Apr 1, 2017
Grafton,ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Displays are not sealed! So I found out about 100 and some change for a new one. You been in deep water, perhaps on your side in deep water or used a pressure washer recently?
Nope was putting a windshield on ran it to move it forward a bit in the garage everything ok shutoff got out started installing windshield went to put back in it's space turned on "no lights" in the dash illuminated except for oil an if I put it in 4x4 lock that I doctor comes on but the yellowish illumination gone, neutral gone,reverse gone,seatbelt light gone, blowing my mind figure a bulb at least I hope but for my understanding it's a sealed LCD screen.. if so.... LCD isn't that friendly for the cold temps so maybe??? Again I don't know but looking at this issue I think there's about 50 pull tabs an a bunch of Allen screws that need to come out just to get to the damm thing so without anyone having similar issues loading up taking to Honda... I will post resolution of issue an hopefully warranty coveredd issue by the 2016 deluxe 5 seater

C

Cheetoe68

Jun 18, 2018
Flowood, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you tell me the easiest way to remove/replace the cluster sir?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!