P1000m5 DIY Minimalist Mud Flaps: <$50

I

IdahoSxS

May 15, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry for the late reply. My perception is that the windshield being dirty has more to do with water splashing up over the front of the machine then off the wheels. By the time it comes off the wheels it's headed back toward the side of the body. Imo front fender flares don't do much to keep water off your face, maybe off your arm.
Maybe a combination of both. Oftentimes my windshield is collecting mud when not going through puddles. I seek out puddles to splash so water can "clean" windshield but after reading about water issues in this forum, seeing water cascade into floorboard and finding water in my tool bag stored under the hood, I probably won't do that any more. I'm going to try some type of flare and can report back.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!