P700 Dog Catcher Net

junior1954

junior1954

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Loda, Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was wondering if any of you could suggest an elastic cargo net that could easily be installed above the tailgate that would confine my pooches in the bed? I plan on deploying the side curtain nets in the rear while the dogs are back there.

Thanks!

Reactions: Plumber32
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
The rear Honda panel worked pretty good for me.
Every time a critter moved or I would stop and BS
My Lab would launch out the back.
The soft rear panel kept him in.
I later built my own bed extender and spare tire carrier that keeps him in.

Reactions: junior1954
D

Deleted member 3748

How wide do you need it to be? I was thinking of making something for my P500 using black, plastic snow fence. It's the same as the orange stuff, but in black.

Plastic barrier mesh safety fence icon1

D

Deleted member 3748

I saw something like this on a baja buggy that gave me the snow fence idea. I couldn't find the buggy pic though.

S l10001

junior1954

junior1954

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Loda, Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4
I guess I'm looking for something similar to what car companies offer on SUV's. My SUV ones are too small but there must be larger ones. Figured a member might have a brand and model suggestion. Thanks for the suggestions.

D

Deleted member 3748

I guess I'm looking for something similar to what car companies offer on SUV's. My SUV ones are too small but there must be larger ones. Figured a member might have a brand and model suggestion. Thanks for the suggestions.
I know what you're talking about. I have one for my pickup truck bed which is going to be too big for you. I bet you could find one sized for smaller trucks that would work.

This one is huge.
https://amazon.com/ABN-Trailers-Pickup-Trucks-Rooftops/dp/B00URUPSYQ/?tag=sxsweb24-20

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!