BOX1

Don't own, but starting research here first.

C

CaptLago

Oct 31, 2017
Arizona
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello, I'm CaptLago

Some friends bought a p500 last year. I can't seem to get it out of my mind. want something to explore back roads and take hunting. I've been using a zuma125 scooter for my last 2 hunting trips. It works, but it's less than ideal.

Came hear to research and see what types of mods members are doing. Would love to hear if anyone has any experience with any of the dealerships in Arizona.

Capt Lago

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : No
I have owned, or currently own the following: Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Arizona

Hawkeye

Hawkeye

Sep 9, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Illinois.
You didn’t say if the p500 was what your interested in but I’d look in the sub sections on the forum. Lot of tricked out 500’s here. Most members list a state they live in and maybe send them a PM for dealership info/deal. Also remember the “search” box is your friend maybe narrow a question or two off your list —I’m betting..

Hope you find the model your looking 4.

Hawkeye

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Pa

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Western New York! I'm very pleased with the 700-4!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Texas

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Central KY...BUT, up until about a year ago i was in central AZ.

I got my P700 from Western Honda in Scottsdale. At the time they were still very new and in demand...and i think i waited for like a month to get mine...but they gave me a decent price considering those factors. Ridenow will prob be the cheapest.

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Missouri.
There a lot of knowledgeable members here who have shared so much information on this forum. Think I read through almost every thread before our purchase.
On the flip side, these same knowledgeable members make you realize all the accessories, upgrades and add ons that you didn't even know you wanted lol

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum there is a lot of good information and people on here.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome, so far I'm pleased with my P500, but I don't think you can go wrong with any Honda SxS, Once you figure out your needs, it will make the model decision easier.

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Hello, I'm CaptLago

Some friends bought a p500 last year. I can't seem to get it out of my mind. want something to explore back roads and take hunting. I've been using a zuma125 scooter for my last 2 hunting trips. It works, but it's less than ideal.

Came hear to research and see what types of mods members are doing. Would love to hear if anyone has any experience with any of the dealerships in Arizona.

Capt Lago

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : No
I have owned, or currently own the following: Motorcycle
My off-road experience level is: Ez-Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Arizona

The p500 is awsome for hunting and exploring! You say you use a scooter for hunting trips. Do you have any great pics of you geared up on your scooter? I'm am imagining something between Mad Max and Pee Wee Herman! Welcome to the club! This is the time of year for leftover models to be priced lower.

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Kentucky

C

CaptLago

Oct 31, 2017
Arizona
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The p500 is awsome for hunting and exploring! You say you use a scooter for hunting trips. Do you have any great pics of you geared up on your scooter? I'm am imagining something between Mad Max and Pee Wee Herman! Welcome to the club! This is the time of year for leftover models to be priced lower.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Here is my current setup. The rifle shakes too much mounted on the front. So i either put it in my backpack now or have a friend put it on their quad.

The Scooter (2012 Yamaha Zuma 125) gets me where I'm going, but no way I'm getting a deer or elk on the back of it. Also, one of the guys I hunt with probably won't be able to manage his quad in the coming years, so it would be nice if I could take a passenger and drop him off where he wants to go. But you hunt with the gear you got and do the best you can.

This pic is in central Arizona just south of Camp Verde
IMG 4793

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Here is my current setup. The rifle shakes too much mounted on the front. So i either put it in my backpack now or have a friend put it on their quad.

The Scooter (2012 Yamaha Zuma 125) gets me where I'm going, but no way I'm getting a deer or elk on the back of it. Also, one of the guys I hunt with probably won't be able to manage his quad in the coming years, so it would be nice if I could take a passenger and drop him off where he wants to go. But you hunt with the gear you got and do the best you can.

This pic is in central Arizona just south of Camp VerdeView attachment 57278
Rode around cherry creek a few times but never made it to the east side of I-17. Was on my to-do list...

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rode around cherry creek a few times but never made it to the east side of I-17. Was on my to-do list...
Hahaha this is an awesome pic! You can tell when people are dedicated to do what they enjoy! Hello from southwest VA I cant provide any insight on the 500 but I love my 1000 5 seater so far. It seems fun and sporty if you want that, and very utilitarian for the folks who might use them working or hunting. I would def recommend it and say that it will handle a man, gear and a deer! Or two or 5 men , gear and half a dozen deer. Goodluck what ever you choose

SpaceTroll

SpaceTroll

Jul 8, 2018
Kirbyville Tx
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from East Texas. I love my p500. Mainly used for hunting and exploring .The locker has been my favorite mod . What ever you get just remember the red ones are faster ;)

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!