P700 Doors and back panel for plowing

A

ADK_XJ

Aug 30, 2021
Saratoga Springs, NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey all, looking for some opinions and suggestions here: would it be worth the investment for either Honda OEM or other side fabric doors and back/mid panel for plowing this winter in upstate NY?

We have a long driveway and large parking area that takes about 30-45 minutes to clear with my 700-4 currently depending on snow depth and density. I have the Honda roof and a Moose windshield which help while snow is falling but the cab is still cold and fills with flurries of snow.

I would probably take the panels off for summer...

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My home made way, with ideas from others on here.
And as you said, my vinyl sides and back come off in the summer.
Have a good day

Reactions: WagginTail
Hondabits

Hondabits

Nov 9, 2020
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
I purchased the OEM vinyl doors. They are good in my opinion. Initial install was a little clunky, but Easy on and off after that. With roof, windshield, mid window and doors, stays warm enough from the engine heat. No fogging of windshield either. Very happy plowing in Northern Wisconsin.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Depends on if you view it as a chore or an opportunity to drive in my view.

Carharts are worthless when it’s blowing 30mph , snowing and 0F. You’ll wish quick fast and in a hurry you had something helping to slow the wind down.

Reactions: Buggyman
BadMechanic

BadMechanic

Sep 25, 2021
New York
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. 500

4. 520
Being a fellow NYed, id enclose it as much as you can. Nothing like getting out of the wind.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

A

ADK_XJ

Aug 30, 2021
Saratoga Springs, NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for all the feedback, I will probably do this in stages and start by adding some kind of front doors...may extend to the back or else put up a mid-row blocker / window of some kind.

I've got plenty of insulated pants, they only take you so far!

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for all the feedback, I will probably do this in stages and start by adding some kind of front doors...may extend to the back or else put up a mid-row blocker / window of some kind.

I've got plenty of insulated pants, they only take you so far!
I don’t know anything about this brand, but a quick search found this.

Keep an eye out on Facebook marketplace, often you can find take offs etc pretty reasonable

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!