P500 DOT Street Tires

whitebear

whitebear

Jul 13, 2019
Marana, AZ
Ownership

1. 500
New P5 owner and trying to make sense from all I am reading. Anyone running Kenda Mastodon HT 8-ply Radial 26x9-12 ,stock 5+2 rims on all four? They get good reviews for hard pack, pavement, smoother ride, and all around trail use in Arizona. I plan on half street use, half trail and want something good for both in a DOT approved tire . They seem to fit the bill.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I heard someone say there is a sale on them somewhere. Shop around and get a deal. If I was in the market I’d buy those tires. Consider going 27x9. I run 27x9 terrabytes on tusk wheels and they clear just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitebear

whitebear

Jul 13, 2019
Marana, AZ
Ownership

1. 500
I heard someone say there is a sale on them somewhere. Shop around and get a deal. If I was in the market I’d buy those tires. Consider going 27x9. I run 27x9 terrabytes on tusk wheels and they clear just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like the majority goes with 26in. I will give it some more thought. Thanks for your reply.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!