BOX1

P1000 Dual Battery Finished

Dordon

Dordon

May 24, 2021
Eastern Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just finished my dual battery set up. Thanks to everyone for all the help especially Rob for the great video. I am not an electrician and was very nervous to do this. Took 2 days but it all came together. Thanks to all

IMG 0259 Screenshot 6

P

pfink

Aug 21, 2021
idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just finished my dual battery set up. Thanks to everyone for all the help especially Rob for the great video. I am not an electrician and was very nervous to do this. Took 2 days but it all came together. Thanks to all

View attachment 334751 View attachment 334759
Any chance you can attach the link to the video you used. Too many videos out there and I'm looking for something simple to follow to do the same install, I'm not an electrician either. Thanks!

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!