P1000 dual volt meter

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I am happy to report that I have eveything up and running!!! I could not have done the dual system without your help and input!!! I am so appreciative and thank you many times over for the help!!!
Great. The mods never end. I’m rethinking my back up light set up. Had a 30” bar on rear top cage but with colder weather and a rear fabric panel that had to go. Keep us updated we like pics.

Reactions: Mudwing
S

Showmecamo

Jun 5, 2020
St. Louis
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great. The mods never end. I’m rethinking my back up light set up. Had a 30” bar on rear top cage but with colder weather and a rear fabric panel that had to go. Keep us updated we like pics.
Yes, the mods never end! I am thinking about a winch for next year! Thanks again!

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!