P700 Dumb tire question...

E

ErnieFurgler

Feb 4, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Time to replace the stock tires on my '17 700 Deluxe. My question is, any reason I need to bring the whole machine in when I replace them or just removing the wheels & bring them in to my local shop? Reason I ask is I'd like to drop the wheels off & have the tires replaced while I'm at work & I really cant park my truck & trailer at my office. Way more convenient to just drop off & pick up the wheels vs. hauling in the whole machine

Reactions: Mudwing
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Time to replace the stock tires on my '17 700 Deluxe. My question is, any reason I need to bring the whole machine in when I replace them or just removing the wheels & bring them in to my local shop? Reason I ask is I'd like to drop the wheels off & have the tires replaced while I'm at work & I really cant park my truck & trailer at my office. Way more convenient to just drop off & pick up the wheels vs. hauling in the whole machine

Some shops will actually give you a small break if you just bring in the wheels. They definitely don't need the whole machine though to answer your question.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!