P1000m3 Dynojet power vision

Flhoghunter

Flhoghunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just got a power vision 3 with Hess tunes. Apparently when it backed up my files onto my computer my stock tune must’ve gotten corrupted. I can no longer return to stock and when i try to load that tune onto power core it only shows on file for shift. Nothing else. Is there anyway to get a stock tune?

72C3DAB1 7866 4A29 8A82 E3574E7C6420

Flhoghunter

Flhoghunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Download from the dynojet website
Dynojet don’t have stock tunes. But i did contact them the took over remotely on my computer. I didn’t loose it or get corrupted. I just wasn’t returning it to stock the right way. So it’s all good now.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Dynojet don’t have stock tunes. But i did contact them the took over remotely on my computer. I didn’t loose it or get corrupted. I just wasn’t returning it to stock the right way. So it’s all good now.
I downloaded my talon x4 stk tune...... (after accidently deleting it)

Reactions: Flhoghunter
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Same here. I deleted the stock tune and downloaded it from the site.
It stays stk anyways. No clue what is actually in the file.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!