No permission to download
Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Spoonbill submitted a new resource:

Electrical Wiring - Wiring Diagrams and Recommendations for Installing Electrical Access.

WIrecuttrers with gauge identification
Black and Red Electrical Tape
Black and Red Heat Shrink Tape
Heat Gun
Ring Terminals for 6 Ga. Wire ( extra Battery Cable for a Plethora of Equipment)
Stinger 80 amp relay
Tru Battery Isolator
Blue Sea 12 fuse box
16 and 14 ga. wire
Butt Connectors for above ( heat shrink type)
Dielectric Grease
A collection of Self Tapping Screws for mounting in Honda PLastic and Frame

Read more about this resource...

C

Chrisyates

Jan 20, 2021
Pittsburgh pa
Ownership

1. Talon R
What are the color wires for brake lights back by the air box in a 2021 Honda talon, I want to splice my new whips into them so they turn red when brakes are applied, looks like there’s a green, black, and one that’s yellow with a red stripe , is one a ground and one a power ?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What are the color wires for brake lights back by the air box in a 2021 Honda talon, I want to splice my new whips into them so they turn red when brakes are applied, looks like there’s a green, black, and one that’s yellow with a red stripe , is one a ground and one a power ?
Yes.
Green is ground.
Other 2 are tail and brake.

C

Chrisyates

Jan 20, 2021
Pittsburgh pa
Ownership

1. Talon R
Do you know which is the brake light color and can I get power from one of them

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!