P700 Engine to rear transfer case drive shaft

BigMac

BigMac

Sep 22, 2015
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone getting rear universal and drive shaft parts 700 waiting in shop?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Been on backorder for a while. If your yokes are ok you can get a u-joint from quadboss (I believe).
@BobRack seems to have come across some and he had it up for sale on fb.

Reactions: BobRack
BigMac

BigMac

Sep 22, 2015
Ownership

1. 700-2
Been on backorder for a while. If your yokes are ok you can get a u-joint from quadboss (I believe).
@BobRack seems to have come across some and he had it up for sale on fb.
I believe he order the yokes too. I saw some wear that joint may have been causing scraping on yokes. That creating the chirping noise that got us looking.

I will check tomorrow with shop and have them tell me if order more than the joint.

Thank you

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I believe he order the yokes too. I saw some wear that joint may have been causing scraping on yokes. That creating the chirping noise that got us looking.

I will check tomorrow with shop and have them tell me if order more than the joint.

Thank you
I'm pretty sure you can ONLY get the whole shebang from Honda. The individual u joint is a aftermarket solution.

BigMac

BigMac

Sep 22, 2015
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm pretty sure you can ONLY get the whole shebang from Honda. The individual u joint is a aftermarket solution.
Mechanic found the part at another shop and it’s shipping next week. Honda did not have a ready shipping date.

I really need it to check calves in fall so I have another P700 on waiting list. Been wet here so calves not getting attention they need when in trouble. Have to use tractor as truck will get stuck.

I figure Honda if should get a good resale if I keep the standby clean.

2006 has had near daily use year round. Also replacing all cv joints front and back, brakes were worn out too on my green one.

Reactions: DG Rider

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!