P700m4 EPS Light Flickering

J

JMVENEMA

Apr 17, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just purchased a 2017 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe a few weeks ago and I noticed the EPS light comes on occasionally. It never stays on for more than a second and only seems to come on after letting up on the throttle a little bit. Not low idle but just a minor drop in RPM's and it seems to come on. Power steering still works fine. Just wondering if anyone else has this going on? Didn't see anyone asking about it anywhere online.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
welcome to the forum

Reactions: JMVENEMA
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I just purchased a 2017 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe a few weeks ago and I noticed the EPS light comes on occasionally. It never stays on for more than a second and only seems to come on after letting up on the throttle a little bit. Not low idle but just a minor drop in RPM's and it seems to come on. Power steering still works fine. Just wondering if anyone else has this going on? Didn't see anyone asking about it anywhere online.

I haven't heard of this one. Have you talked to the dealer about it?

J

JMVENEMA

Apr 17, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got it figured out. It was the black ground wire in front of the passenger side rear tire. I noticed the wire hanging just the other day and it appeared the bolt came out of the engine. I'm thinking they never even had it in from the factory. Anyway, fixed now. No more EPS light flicker.

Reactions: joeymt33 and Tflynn
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
If only you could fix that CV as easy.

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!