TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Shiny
XFxmzBE87paBuvPoUQU5 gQ3pI5gHyAMMbvBeNR0LDmO6uQ92Z4g0Kl7ABOV 8sVPI4PVwt9TN TFFwHV8w1026 h769 no
4xKC gRskyw QZUc5PD6oP0W6 zsXDLCkMiR8O0sp6UPGaCWyEkeparDbBWh3 QA9 nLomZKdSctAYG1jEw1026 h769 no

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Really like the hubcaps. Where did you find those?

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Really like the hubcaps. Where did you find those?

Bought them at HubCapMikes.
I weighed the cost of nothing, or hubcaps or just getting rims but with rims I'd get tires then the cost goes way up and I want to run stock tires until they are worn and we are familiar with E.R.V. (our Earth Rover Vehicle)

I should have bought valve stem extenders, oh well thats for later.

They are all steel and fit tight as in a PITA to get on, we rode around a bit on our property and they stayed on LOL.

I just had to put something on, the stock rims are ugly especially since we are going to run the stock tires for a least this first year.
yeah I know its a lot like putting lipstick on a pig but even still it looks better than a plain stock pig.LOL

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Here is a picture of E.R.V. before we took it out on the trails for the 1st time a few weeks ago.

I had a new badlands 3500 winch up in the garage so I bought a mount for it and will try to get it installed with synthetic rope on it next time we go up (next weekend).It's a lower mount position so the winch will be barely noticeable once installed.

I'm planning major changes for the cargo rack area over the winter when it comes down state but those cute tiny little stock tires will stay until they have some wear on them.:(

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Your rig looks good. Where abouts you at in south east Michigan? I’m in Stockbridge between A2 and Lansing.

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Your rig looks good. Where abouts you at in south east Michigan? I’m in Stockbridge between A2 and Lansing.
Thanks.
Waterford but we have another home near hale, going up this weekend mainly to mow but I want to go out for a ride on the bull gap trails.I need to get the rear filler panel in place between the window and under seat more than the winch.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks.
Waterford but we have another home near hale, going up this weekend mainly to mow but I want to go out for a ride on the bull gap trails.I need to get the rear filler panel in place between the window and under seat more than the winch.
Cool. I have a place in Johannesburg between Lewiston and Gaylord. I use to have a place in sprat near Alpena and use to drive through Hale on 65 on my way up.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I also need to get up and cut the grass also. Wife and I would like to take our newly aquired P5 out on our other trails, 50”. We ride the piss out of the larger snowmobile trails with our P1K5.

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I also need to get up and cut the grass also. Wife and I would like to take our newly aquired P5 out on our other trails, 50”. We ride the piss out of the larger snowmobile trails with our P1K5.
We spent a lot of time at hubbard lake and Alpena visiting my wifes family but sadly the have passed so we hardly ever go that far up anymore.
The snowmobile trails are a bit to big and boring for me I like the tight twisty trails, I'm hoping to run thru the southeast corner of bull gap trails this weekend to see how much they have changed over the last two years, I havnt been on the trail since getting wacked on my KQ400.

Reactions: Remington
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
So with the purchase of the P5 we sold our mule 2510 which we really liked but with 3" of suspension travel and being to wide to take on the 50" trails and top speed of about 25mph we had to let it go but I miss that cargo bed area.

So my thoughts for our P5's (E.R.V.) cargo space is to just use our little old freebee trailer, it will work but BORING.

Then I looked into wagon kits and I'm thinking about making one 4'x10' with a HF truck crane mounted to the front, OK cool, useful but not wild enough and not really part of the P5.(I will make one of these when I can as it is needed, you can get PT plywood that size)

I also really like my idea of making an attachable cargo extender that can be detached when and where needed on it's own legs.(I will most likely make one of these in the future)

Then idea's got crazy with an attachable rear end that would have a 4' x 6' cargo area with two extra driven tires making little E.R.V. with his soon to be front locker into a 6 wheel drive beast with a huge cargo area.This would take some work, lots of cash and turning it would be difficult even using weight biasing on the tires, best option would be lockable rear diff on add-on axle.

For some crazy reason I have the urge to get some red ABS sheet and thermoform a new dash but with things relocated a bit differently, cup holders in the middle, huge glove box with lexan door, light switch on the right of steering wheel, move the MT/AT switch and add accessory switch locations, maybe even relocate the dash gauge. OK I admit it i don't really like the P5 dash but I am stuck with it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!