Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 2470
IMG 2470
Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy the freedom you all have. And never forget our brothers WE have lost.
And take the time to thanks those in uniform everywhere all Branches....
My Oldest just was sworn in this morning and I couldn't be more proud but behind the tears of joy are worrys and fear I won't let him see...
He's so pumped.
we are going riding tomorrow and I'm sure we will be jamming Moonshine Bandits and the songs called Pass The Ammo.
It moves me.....It's worth the listen
I don't usually post my family and kids
But this boy started his journey in becoming a good man today

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I'm sure he'll make you proud @swsebek , the military is a great place to pick up a trade, when I graduated HS I had no idea what to do next. Signed up for the navy and they thought me skills in electricity that I used for my whole career after I served my time.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Thats wonderful! Very touching to read such heart warming words from a father about his son!

One can never say thank you enough to men like him! May God bless him and keep him safe!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
View attachment 50317 View attachment 50317 Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy the freedom you all have. And never forget our brothers WE have lost.
My Oldest just was sworn in this morning and I couldn't be more proud but behind the tears of joy are worrys and fear I won't let him see...
He's so pumped.
we are going riding tomorrow and I'm sure we will be jamming Moonshine Bandits and the songs called Pass The Ammo.
I hope he remains safe throughout his time of service and doesn't get sent into any gratuitous war.

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
No Buts,
Song is called "Pass The Ammo"
It's buy Moonshine Bandits
Whatch the YouTube video
We will be jamming tomorrow with some Colt Ford

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No Buts,
Song is called "Pass The Ammo"
It's buy Moonshine Bandits
Whatch the YouTube video
We will be jamming tomorrow with some Colt Ford
Lol, always count on you for something @swsebek . :D:D

Reactions: moparornocar
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 50317 View attachment 50317 Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy the freedom you all have. And never forget our brothers WE have lost.
He's so pumped.
That's awesome sir! Thank him for serving! My oldest is currently serving in the Navy.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hats off to your boy my friend, well on his way to a man! Congratulations and prayers from the Moore family. I wish I had been allowed to serve. They disqualified me for medical reasons.

Reactions: Miss_Oak

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!