Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got your email text me will get you hooked up. 9-8-5. 6-3-7. 1-7-9-0

only machine that needs the filters is the 3 seater due to it not having open ended roll bars.The 5 seater the end at the roof line and the slack is sucked away not exposed so no filters needed.

Reactions: Vikes79
PropsR4Boats

PropsR4Boats

Sep 10, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bayouownbeer do you ship to Canada?

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed the vent kit from @buyouownbeer this weekend. With his directions and a youtube video from Dirt'N'Diesel, it was easy. I don't plan on going through deep water, but like someone said, it's cheap insurance. Besides water intrusion, another reason that I wanted to extend the gas vent line is that my wife complained of gas fumes. Especially after we installed the roof and windshield.

As far a where I terminated the lines, the fan and front dif I coiled up under the dash. I'm not sure where those will go as I'm worried about the wind shield clamps and possible future light bars. The other four I ran up the middle ROPs bar and into the roof ROPs.

IMG 49557236

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!