Extended Warranty Prices

G

Gacarpkiller

Dec 11, 2018
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looking for recommendations on who to purchase the Honda extended warranty from. We had some issues with our 700 right after purchasing that has us wanting to extend the warranty. We are approaching the 12 month mark of our factor warranty. Please let us know if you have anyone you recommend for fair pricing. It appears the dealer markup is substantial in some cases. Thanks for your time!

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for recommendations on who to purchase the Honda extended warranty from. We had some issues with our 700 right after purchasing that has us wanting to extend the warranty. We are approaching the 12 month mark of our factor warranty. Please let us know if you have anyone you recommend for fair pricing. It appears the dealer markup is substantial in some cases. Thanks for your time!
I showed my dealer what I could buy one for on Ebay for and he matched it ! Work for me

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Make sure it’s the Honda warranty @GlockMeister... but I’m not a warranty fan so good luck!
I just showed them the screen shot and got it from dealer

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I remember right it's around $700 for 5 years.

C

cain0725

Dec 13, 2019
Ar
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
800 for honda warranty at time of purchase, cheap insurance

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!