Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
With the 220 watt ez steer motor, has anyone had a need for an extra battery?

Martin

Martin

Sep 29, 2015
Mont-Laurier, Qc, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Nope. Works like a charm. The only time I had an issue was when I needed to winch myself out of a mud hole... I disconnected the power steering and gained quite a bit. Other than that, no problem. I have 2x 40W light bar, power steering, hardwired USB charger and.... a rear view camera!!! Yes I know!!!! but with the huge box I built for the back Rack, I needed something. What I also added is a 2 gauge cable conected to the battery with a winch connector in my box. I made attachments for that like boaster cable so I can boost someone or get boost myself and I can also temporarely connect a second battery If I need to winch myself out again. I also made an attatchment with a 12 volts socket to put a 12 volts cooler or any other 12 volt accessories in my box.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!