P700 Factory rims with Ancla 27" M/Ts and rubber center caps

Wingnurse32

Wingnurse32

Jun 3, 2015
Dutton, AL
Not as cool looking as the 14" rims, but it will almost climb a wall now, it's about 1/2 " taller, and the tires don't stick out as far as the aftermarket rims & tires. Same kind of tires we had on the Gator.

Image Image

Reactions: allgm1
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Looks good there @Wingnurse32, I haven't seen those tires before. But it is hard to keep up now days. lol.
How do they ride.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
looks sharp!

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
those are factory tires on some of gator models yea they look good wingnurse

Wingnurse32

Wingnurse32

Jun 3, 2015
Dutton, AL
Looks good there @Wingnurse32, I haven't seen those tires before. But it is hard to keep up now days. lol.
How do they ride.
It's a softer ride than I had with the Swamp Lites and 14" rims. I believe the 12" tires offer a bit more cushion on bumps & holes. The thing I like the most is they're the same width as the others, but with the factory rims, they don't stick out as far. It's really tough to sling any mud in the cab now. They come factory on JD Gators if you don't opt for the premium rims. Maxxis makes them. $383 for the set on eBay.

I

Interceptor

Jul 14, 2015
I had them on a Ranger, they were great tires and the price can't be beat. The 27" has a full 1" of tread depth, some of the other sizes have less.

P

pgregory

Sep 18, 2017
lafayette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not as cool looking as the 14" rims, but it will almost climb a wall now, it's about 1/2 " taller, and the tires don't stick out as far as the aftermarket rims & tires. Same kind of tires we had on the Gator.
where did you get the center caps?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!