Fall Color Ride - Indian River, Michigan

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

We went on a fall color ride in Indian River this weekend. Weather was great and the colors were close to peak. It was an 8 hour ride and I condensed it down to 3 minutes.

DSCN9710

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Was that the mud brothers ride like last year?
Hope that DB in the poo poo wasnt there that hopped in front of our group and was gossin acting like a fool.
The color looks better than last years ride. Gona try and hit our trails this weekend. We don’t have a home football game to go to so we’re good.

D

Deleted member 3748

Was that the mud brothers ride like last year?
Hope that DB in the poo poo wasnt there that hopped in front of our group and was gossin acting like a fool.
The color looks better than last years ride. Gona try and hit our trails this weekend. We don’t have a home football game to go to so we’re good.
I'm not sure if he was there or not. I didn't see him thankfully. Challenge Mountain is becoming more of an actual challenge so he couldn't have been messing around anyway.

Reactions: Remington
D

Deleted member 3748

Nice video. Great fall colors. Almost came up for the ride but after a week and a half off for the Utah ride we’re still trying to get caught up around here.
Thanks. It was a good ride and much smaller this year with only 83 machines. No group separation this time. We were moving at a good clip too... 40-50 in the straights. There's an argument brewing on Facebook btwn. Mud Brothers and the treadheads after the two rides crossed paths. Should be some entertaining reading.

Reactions: tr005
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions: Deleted member 3748
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@PistonHonda, little unrelated but I can’t seem to get ahold of you any other way. Have you ben keeping up with your Alma Mater LTU football? There 5-3 my nephew has ben doing well playing there. I must say it’s a nice campus. We have season tkts and have tailgated many times there. Their final game is this weekend in Indiana, they played northern Michigan in there dome and got there booty handed to them.

Reactions: Montecresto
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's what happens.
I figured out what your meant by that. You blocked me! You got a lot of class! Unfortunately it’s all low!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend ;)

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I figured out what your meant by that. You blocked me! You got a lot of class! Unfortunately it’s all low!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend ;)
:eek:

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!