BOX1

P1000 Fan override switch

Rhino-F350

Rhino-F350

Jun 28, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello all , been lurking here for a while now and have a question about the fan override harness from the club store. I purchased awhile ago and want to install but don’t have directions , it is plug and play , but don’t know where the small yellow wire form switch goes. Any ideas or help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all , been lurking here for a while now and have a question about the fan override harness from the club store. I purchased awhile ago and want to install but don’t have directions , it is plug and play , but don’t know where the small yellow wire form switch goes. Any ideas or help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
I’m getting ready to do that, I’ve had mine for months. I’ll post up pics when I do it.

Reactions: Rhino-F350
I

ImHowl

May 12, 2019
Connecticut
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is from the HondaSXS store.

Hello, We are currently on Vacation June 24 - July 6.
You may view the store and even place a order if you wish.
All orders will not ship until the week of July 8th!

H

hopeicanaffordthis

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2021
Harpersfield, Oh
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Its optional and for the bottom switch backlighting if you wish. Top backlight is on when fan override is on.
Hey @Hondasxs, if i have a second fuse box does yellow wire just get connected with red wire supplied? or would i want to attach to relay powered by main fuse box (jumper in key on fuse)? thank you in advance! love the switch, was super easy to install.

Reactions: Lady01
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Hondasxs, if i have a second fuse box does yellow wire just get connected with red wire supplied? or would i want to attach to relay powered by main fuse box (jumper in key on fuse)? thank you in advance! love the switch, was super easy to install.
Yellow wire can be pulled from any switched source or dash lights. Yes. You can connect it to the red wire if it is switched after a main relay.

We make these so users without the full fuse panel package can wire them to the battery. So we made the bottom backlight as optional.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!