Favourite riding song

Budman

Budman

Feb 12, 2018
Maple Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok I'm making the playlist to end all playlists for pioneering let's hear your favourite tune to ride. Just 1 that's it, I know everyone has multiple, but I'm looking for just one from everyone who wants to post.
Maybe this has already been posted but I couldn't find it.. could be the multiple wobbly pops tonight but...

Here's my fav
Joe Walsh- Life's been good

Giver boyos let's hear em I don't care if you like country or for you p1Kers maybe techno? Teehee

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I'm making the playlist to end all playlists for pioneering let's hear your favourite tune to ride. Just 1 that's it, I know everyone has multiple, but I'm looking for just one from everyone who wants to post.
Maybe this has already been posted but I couldn't find it.. could be the multiple wobbly pops tonight but...

Here's my fav

Giver boyos let's hear em I don't care if you like country or for you p1Kers maybe techno? Teehee
Foghat Slow ride

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Here's my fav

Chris Stapleton. (Might as well get stoned)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Here's my fav

I got a lot but my all time favorite. Riding song.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
LOL....bulls***.

Dunno. Travis Tritt - It's a great day.

Zac Brown Toes

Eagles Hotel California (though that wouldn't fit in here in KY)

Bob Seger You'll accompany me.

Bad Company: Various

Donnie Baker and the Pork pistols: Let me put the tip in.

Oh...and my fav: Nizzle Shizzle's Suck my dick b****! It's on the "All the glory to God" album.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!