RobertinNevada

RobertinNevada

Apr 16, 2017
Fallon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 1570
IMG 1568
Found a nice fire extinguisher holder for a 2.5 pound extinguisher. And for those of you that like things to match they have different colors. Amazon 26 bucks and built like a tank.works great!

The blue one they have matches the blue metallic perfectly!

Amazon.com: Bartact 2.5 lb Roll Bar Fire Extinguisher Holder - Blue: Home Improvement

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
i have 1 in red for my fire extinguisher and a blue one for my Co2 emergency air tan. they work awesome

Reactions: JTW and sharp
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
I have the pro armor extinguisher bag. not as easy to get detached as i thought it would be, this one looks better to get off in case of emergency.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the pro armor extinguisher bag. not as easy to get detached as i thought it would be, this one looks better to get off in case of emergency.
Ya you probably need yours readily available for use at any moment;)

Reactions: JTW and BeerMonkey
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
they have so many heat shields on them now i would have to have to have sprayers coming from 5 different angles to do any good. All because people want to carry around gas in the beds

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!