FIre Pit Heat Defuser kit

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is not directly related to our SXS’s but a lot of us camp while we ride. Little something I put together that works and is easy to deal with.

I do offer discounts for the group with direct payment just like I do for the vent extension kits and heat shields. Just send me a PM.

This kit uses the existing lid of your propane fire pit. I put the kit together on my pit and it works well if anyone is Interested on one. Thanks $22 plus shipping. Have sold over 80 kits.

Using the lid if your existing propane fire pit to defuse the heat toward you instead straight up in the air. Simple 20 minute initial install. Drilling of two holes required. Quick set up and take down for normal storage. Instructions included. Works on any size pit with lid. The Defuser once in position will be approx 24” off the ground. Perfect height when you’re sitting in a chair.

If your pit did not come with a lid you can use a round pizza pan or serving tray will work just as good.

eBay link

Esty link

These fire pits are on sale for $78.96 at Amazon. There are several different models on sale.

IMG 6200 IMG 6201

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is not directly related to our SXS’s but a lot of us camp while we ride. Little something I put together that works and is easy to deal with.

I do offer discounts for the group with direct payment just like I do for the vent extension kits and heat shields. Just send me a PM.

This kit uses the existing lid of your propane fire pit. I put the kit together on my pit and it works well if anyone is Interested on one. Thanks $22 plus shipping. Have sold over 80 kits.

Using the lid if your existing propane fire pit to defuse the heat toward you instead straight up in the air. Simple 20 minute initial install. Drilling of two holes required. Quick set up and take down for normal storage. Instructions included. Works on any size pit with lid. The Defuser once in position will be approx 24” off the ground. Perfect height when you’re sitting in a chair.

If your pit did not come with a lid you can use a round pizza pan or serving tray will work just as good.

eBay link

Esty link

These fire pits are on sale for $78.96 at Amazon. There are several different models on sale.

View attachment 385365 View attachment 385366
That's brilliant! I wonder if it would be possible to make one for a wood fire?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!