P1000 First Offical Ride

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got to take my P1k5 on it office trail rides, (Stoney Lonesome, Cullmen AL) not counting around the neighborhood. Everything worked really well with the DIY skidplate I made and installed with Rec stuff tube gussets. The front Tough Country bumper is assume. It does not impact the front approach angle at all, and it makes the warn axiom winch easy to access and up out of the mud. I had to pull my buddies Honda Rancher up after his Super Winch quite working.

I also like the SATV flip up windshield. Might have to get the additional adjuster one of the club members designed. Doesnt really allow much airflow unless you open the window all the way up.

Only down side today was I couldn't use my Pitbull tires from my Teryx. Need to get different lug nuts so my deluxe rims got a little rock rash :( and I hit a rock just right and bent the front left A-Arm. I went 1500miles on the teryx and never bent an A-Arm and i ride 8 miles in the Honda and i bend one. Guess it is time to save up for the SATV arches arms. Just sucks i missed the black Tuesday sale. Debe9932fb295271c6b2cd629c5f5542Bf4e5ee8eba22aac16d986b184bade76D7f2023336d289f5492d8764f4e5800485f44a1dce511d145b434a56c2a01925

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got to take my P1k5 on it office trail rides, (Stoney Lonesome, Cullmen AL) not counting around the neighborhood. Everything worked really well with the DIY skidplate I made and installed with Rec stuff tube gussets. The front Tough Country bumper is assume. It does not impact the front approach angle at all, and it makes the warn axiom winch easy to access and up out of the mud. I had to pull my buddies Honda Rancher up after his Super Winch quite working.

I also like the SATV flip up windshield. Might have to get the additional adjuster one of the club members designed. Doesnt really allow much airflow unless you open the window all the way up.

Only down side today was I couldn't use my Pitbull tires from my Teryx. Need to get different lug nuts so my deluxe rims got a little rock rash :( and I hit a rock just right and bent the front left A-Arm. I went 1500miles on the teryx and never bent an A-Arm and i ride 8 miles in the Honda and i bend one. Guess it is time to save up for the SATV arches arms. Just sucks i missed the black Tuesday sale.View attachment 169544View attachment 169545View attachment 169546View attachment 169547

and don't forget the RB3 A-Arm bushing/ sleeved kit to go with them.

Reactions: TripleB and BWAF
Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was thinking about them too and the door bushings. I was hoping for a little time for the budget to recover. It has been hit hard over the last 3 months.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!