BOX1

P700 First Ride 700

DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Was able to finally get out in the woods and play a bit. Really impressed with the machine, hopefully serves me well for many moons :).

20190323 103958 20190323 133325

DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks...I struggled with tires, just so many options out there (which is a good thing). Seem to work well on the wooded trails we have, they definitely got some bite to them.

The only thing that I will be adding after riding around some is upgrading shocks, seems to be lacking a bit in that dept to me anyways.

This forum has be immeasurably helpful in making decisions on upgrades, much appreciated to all!!!

DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Right on....I was a bit concerned about lack of power from some of the posts but those fears are long gone, plenty of snort for anything I will ever encounter.

2.5" lift and suspension and I'm calling it a done deal.........well at least telling the boss lady that:rolleyes:

For my usage (mainly hunting/ice fishing) P-700 seems to be the ticket!

Reactions: Mudwing
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
wouldnt mess with the lift,already stiff from the factory, lifts normally make it worse. it has softened slightly after carring a bunch of wood. keep a bunch of crap in the back now, box and saws and stuff, seems to be getting better but well see

Reactions: Backwoods
DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hmmm....well my issue is in the front. Put 27" tires on and they fit well but with OEM flares and Mudbusters on when I hit a bump at higher speeds I get a bit of rub. Looks to me if I get the body up a few inches and some better suspension I should be good to go.

I have researched it on this forum and others and have a couple scenarios that I think might work. Fox all the way around, which might give me enough lift and stiffen the front up enough to work or Elka fronts only (Stage II or III) with some type of lift. Still kinda kicking around those options. The factory rears appear to be adjustable and I am not trail slamming so not sure if I necessarily require new shocks back there or not. No doubt the Fox/Elka will be an improvement either way.

Still kicking options around...........

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
obvious good one would be shocks but not cheap, they also make a arms that move your wheel forward lightly, seems like a decent option not sure how much they are

DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ya.....the cost of shocks is a bit steep no doubt.

I haven't looked into A arms except the Super ATV arched but not sure they make anything for the '18 year model or even move the wheels forward at all? Do you know of any manufacturer that makes A arms that moves wheels forward a bit? Sorry for the questions, I am a newbie on all of this stuff:confused:

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!