ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Something seams wrong with the one you received . I really would like to get it back from you. Can I send you a refund with the extra $ for shipping it back to me .

If we have an unsatisfied customer we have done something wrong. This experience is probably a blessing in disguise. There is a problem here with the installation being a pain in the ass that will be fixed !!! Hopefully by the end of today !!

No dont send me a refund! you didnt do anything wrong! Seriously, if I get time I will chamfer the bolt and try again. Im leaving town for a couple weeks and I dont have time to do anything with it.

Reactions: clifforeilly
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No dont send me a refund! you didnt do anything wrong! Seriously, if I get time I will chamfer the bolt and try again. Im leaving town for a couple weeks and I dont have time to do anything with it.

10-4

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe this will make install easier but would like input.

Ship with a metal strap that is held in place with a zip strip.

Install

cut zip strip, bend one side of the strap flat and pull out from opposite side

also adding rubber tube over long end of spring

see pics

IMG 0862
IMG 0863

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You calling me a “cave man “ ? I consider myself at minimum Neanderthal!

Yesterday I chamfered the bolt on the bench grinder. After doing that, the install went just as easy as it did in your video. I think if you just put a note in the package that says to chamfer the bolt, nobody would have a problem. Mine just would not work without doing that.

I tend to lose my patience when super simple things don't go smoothly... but we got her in there now.

Chamfer that bolt before attempting install!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No skin in the game, just dropping kudo's to a couple guys that obviously deserve it to me. A man standing behind his product and another man standing behind his own integrity ... Kudo's to both of you gentlemen! If only the rest of the world could follow suit we'd all be in a much better place. :cool:

@clifforeilly - Bet your arse if I ever buy a SuperATV flip up windshield I will be buying your product!
@ehart814 - I'm glad you got it to work in the end and likely helped make a better product for everyone in the long term.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yesterday I chamfered the bolt on the bench grinder. After doing that, the install went just as easy as it did in your video. I think if you just put a note in the package that says to chamfer the bolt, nobody would have a problem. Mine just would not work without doing that.

I tend to lose my patience when super simple things don't go smoothly... but we got her in there now.

Chamfer that bolt before attempting install!

I think we are going to supply a new bolt that is chamfered also. Some customers may not have the needed tools to do this themselves and run the risk of screwing up the threads.

Now that you have it installed I am hoping you enjoy the benefits it provides. LET ER RIP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliff

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No skin in the game, just dropping kudo's to a couple guys that obviously deserve it to me. A man standing behind his product and another man standing behind his own integrity ... Kudo's to both of you gentlemen! If only the rest of the world could follow suit we'd all be in a much better place. :cool:

@clifforeilly - Bet your arse if I ever buy a SuperATV flip up windshield I will be buying your product!
@ehart814 - I'm glad you got it to work in the end and likely helped make a better product for everyone in the long term.

Do you have a flip out now ? We are working on a kit for the factory Honda windshield now. Will require drilling some holes and getting rid of the factory latches, not sure if people will be interested ? Will probably end up being a $150 dollar kit, concerned that will be to much. Working on a universal kit for factory Polaris glass for rangers also.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have a flip out now ? We are working on a kit for the factory Honda windshield now. Will require drilling some holes and getting rid of the factory latches, not sure if people will be interested ? Will probably end up being a $150 dollar kit, concerned that will be to much. Working on a universal kit for factory Polaris glass for rangers also.
I don't have a windshield at all. Haven't been interested in getting one, but you never know what the future holds. lol

Reactions: clifforeilly
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I think we are going to supply a new bolt that is chamfered also. Some customers may not have the needed tools to do this themselves and run the risk of screwing up the threads.

Now that you have it installed I am hoping you enjoy the benefits it provides. LET ER RIP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliff

WFO !!!!!!

:)

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Have been working on making install even easier and haven’t been to this post in a while . Have you gotten to use the new WFO adjuster much yet ?

Well I've been riding, but the weather is cooler now. So the windshield has been in the closed position most of the time. Honestly I've never used the wide open positions. It's funny when people see it they always look close and touch it. It sure does look expensive!

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I've been riding, but the weather is cooler now. So the windshield has been in the closed position most of the time. Honestly I've never used the wide open positions. It's funny when people see it they always look close and touch it. It sure does look expensive!

Same here in MN, high of 30 today.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Same here in MN, high of 30 today.

Yuck! It’s 60 right now but it’s raining and windy like a tropical storm. Supposed to drop 30 degrees tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!