TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm here,

You know DrF , when you let a bully run around the playground, the other kids stop playing.o_O Just a thoughto_O
Sometimes free flowing conversation stimulates lots of activity! ;)
I think you got something there sir. Not any fun when you get your knuckles rapped when you stray slightly from the course.

Last edited:
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Was very sorry to see that WARNING thread get closed.
It seemed to call us to task but then we all were using it as a place to chit chat.

Kind of nice.

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Was very sorry to see that WARNING thread get closed.
It seemed to call us to task but then we all were using it as a place to chit chat.

Kind of nice.
Yeah, we are all rebels I guess. I understand keeping away from the political stuff and the raunchy stuff but I really don't know how anyone can stay on topic and still generate a lot of participation from the masses. We all want this forum to succeed for the long run and I think this year's takeover success is directly proportional to the forum's lenient rules. Let's hope things get back to normal.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, we are all rebels I guess. I understand keeping away from the political stuff and the raunchy stuff but I really don't know how anyone can stay on topic and still generate a lot of participation from the masses. We all want this forum to succeed for the long run and I think this year's takeover success is directly proportional to the forum's lenient rules. Let's hope things get back to normal.
Well said Doc!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

That's the ticket. Don't need all the raunch and politics. But those of us that just "might have" a little bit of an easily distracted mind and might "wander" just a little bit, do tend to get sucked away into a little tangent now and then. Fortunately there are folks around that are more focused and drag us kicking and screaming back to the topic. And that seems to be what has made and kept this a good place to drop in and hang around. Carry on.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some people call it the mousetrap effect. Place 50 mousetraps in a room each with a ping pong ball on them. Then toss a random ball into the room. Each trap sets off 3 or 4 more. I've gotten some of my best ideas from listening to someone talk about something totally irrelevant to my problem. I haven't been a member of too many forums (cbr900,1100, neon, SRT4, etc) but this forum has generated more ideas than the others combined. It needs to keep going. In a positive way.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is a good forum, but admittedly I don't go here as much as I had in the past... Met some great people and found many good ideas!

I get busy with other stuff and don't find the time to be dabbling around here, like perhaps I should!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Some people call it the mousetrap effect. Place 50 mousetraps in a room each with a ping pong ball on them. Then toss a random ball into the room. Each trap sets off 3 or 4 more. I've gotten some of my best ideas from listening to someone talk about something totally irrelevant to my problem. I haven't been a member of too many forums (cbr900,1100, neon, SRT4, etc) but this forum has generated more ideas than the others combined. It needs to keep going. In a positive way.
This is a great explanation.
So, now all the traps are sprung. Back to the same forum we love.

But let's shy away from any rated R post please. This was the first ping-pong trap last week. Glad that's over. Lol.

This should be a place of fellowship relaxation and fun.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is a great explanation.
So, now all the traps are sprung. Back to the same forum we love.

But let's shy away from any rated R post please. This was the first ping-pong trap last week. Glad that's over. Lol.

This should be a place of fellowship relaxation and fun.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Heck yeah that's what we all want. Totally in agreement with the R posts. Not the place for that. Pioneers are sexy enough.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!