BOX1

P700 forward arched a arm. head count

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
ok. we all know that unless your a good welder/fitter or know a guy. we arent going to get forward arched a arms unless we do a head count and can appese (?) not sure if i spelled that right. )
one of the brands to put it into production. so im making this thread solely for getting a head count on who would potentially buy them if they were in production.
Note: forward arched a arms swap out yout current front top and bottom a arm. providing lift generally 2-3 inches and an offset between 1.5-2 inches forward. from your current hub location. gives lift and prevents rubbing for over sized tires giving you the capability to run (1.5 inch offset-3 inch taller tires. 2 inch offset 4 inch taller tires and be in the same spot steering. as you are now.

so lets get a head count rolling maybe we can get the ball rolling in our direction.

1rooster

1rooster

Jul 18, 2017
Fitzgerald Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
+1 here. I have contacted SATV via email several times in the past about the need for them. All they have said is they will look into it.

1rooster

1rooster

Jul 18, 2017
Fitzgerald Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have talked to my engineer about designing a set but before he gets a ton of hours invested in building a set he would really like to know how many he could build.( to make sure it will be worth the time.)

he put all the extra time in designing a blue print for the “ chopped cage” everyone was wanting and has only sold one. So he may not even be interested anymore in building for the 700.

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I have talked to my engineer about designing a set but before he gets a ton of hours invested in building a set he would really like to know how many he could build.( to make sure it will be worth the time.)

he put all the extra time in designing a blue print for the “ chopped cage” everyone was wanting and has only sold one. So he may not even be interested anymore in building for the 700.
Honestly he probably wouldn’t sale many because so many people have went to the 1000 now or other brands I probably would had to if I just didn’t like my little 700 so much it’s paid for and reliable does what I want gearing would definitely help if Honda would go back change the tranny give it and the rincon low range these things would be way more popular

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
which is why im trying to get a head count. cause if i cant get 20+. im probably just gonna build my own later.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

TonyRad

TonyRad

Nov 9, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
ok. we all know that unless your a good welder/fitter or know a guy. we arent going to get forward arched a arms unless we do a head count and can appese (?) not sure if i spelled that right. )
one of the brands to put it into production. so im making this thread solely for getting a head count on who would potentially buy them if they were in production.
Note: forward arched a arms swap out yout current front top and bottom a arm. providing lift generally 2-3 inches and an offset between 1.5-2 inches forward. from your current hub location. gives lift and prevents rubbing for over sized tires giving you the capability to run (1.5 inch offset-3 inch taller tires. 2 inch offset 4 inch taller tires and be in the same spot steering. as you are now.

so lets get a head count rolling maybe we can get the ball rolling in our direction.
I'm definitely interested
+1 here. I have contacted SATV via email several times in the past about the need for them. All they have said is they will look into it.
My 27x10x15 tires don't rub often but i don't like it
I added 2.5" lift kit n 1.5" spacers. It's a beast . goes thru anything n up steep steep hills . i have a riding camp in Mississippi. Outback Max tires ride smooth. I added power steering .
2014 model. Great sxs

TonyRad

TonyRad

Nov 9, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

My 27x10x15 tires don't rub often but i don't like it
I added 2.5" lift kit n 1.5" spacers. It's a beast . goes thru anything n up steep steep hills . i have a riding camp in Mississippi. Outback Max tires ride smooth. I added power steering .
2014 model. Great sxs
psxsp.ssx

P.s.
I've also repeatedly contacted super ATV about the front forward a-arms

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i think there is about 10 right now that i know of here

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
also iv been talking to a fab shop up around monroe ,louisiana. im going to see if i cant get them to start making them after they do mine and get the template down.

Reactions: TonyRad
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
there probably is this is just here on this site. once people have them more people will want them

Reactions: TonyRad
17Deluxe700

17Deluxe700

Dec 12, 2017
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would love to have a set. That 1.5” forward would help me clear my 31s better.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
WOW!
I already converted mine or I would be all over this.
I can't wait to see them on someone's rig.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
1100 for new bushings and ball joints painted black. 2 inches of lift. i plan on this but probably be after the take over

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!