P1000 Forward arched a-arms and steering limiter

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i have HighLifter arched a arms and the included steering limiter installed. Has anyone ran the setup without the steering stops? Would Rhino axles in front allow me to remove the stops??

Reactions: CumminsPusher
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I never ran the stops with my SATV arms. I did brake an 8 ball axle but haven't broke a rhino axle yet. Main thing is you are aware in 4 lock not to turn the wheel full lock and hit the throttle.

J

JTW

I never ran the stops with my SATV arms. I did brake an 8 ball axle but haven't broke a rhino axle yet. Main thing is you are aware in 4 lock not to turn the wheel full lock and hit the throttle.
Exactly! I don’t run stops either.. both fronts are SATV but shouldn’t matter as long as you’re aware!

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This.

Turning radius is greatly reduced. Removed mine after the first ride.

Reactions: JTW
M

MonsterKP

Nov 24, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have highlifter front A-Arms and Rhino axles. No steering stops and zero breaks.

1184bcjmill

1184bcjmill

Jul 2, 2018
Lake charles la
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have satv arms 30 inch interco interforce tires on stock axles and no stop. Have broken any [yet] knock on wood. Like said above if locked 4x4 do not turn wheel all the way and floor it. You shouldn't have any problem I hated how much steering you lose with limiter

Reactions: vince
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!