P1000 Fox question

S

Swheels

Dec 4, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well...ready to pull the trigger on Fox shocks, I installed a v-plow and now the front is sagging. How much preload on the shocks would lift the front and do the shocks come with the adjusting wrench? Thanks in advance.

M

markc

May 31, 2017
eastern kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
spanner wrench waste of money I got the moose all it does is bust knuckle meat. Good old large flat head screw driver and hammer. Four or five turns and you be set. Best investment I have on my pioneer rides like a dream

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Fox spanner works great and your shocks don't look like they were adjusted by a hammer mechanic. Nothing looks worse than a nice part adjusted by somebody that won't take the time or care to set it up.

Reactions: Neohio and lee

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!