Front brake lines

D

DennisCappel

Aug 10, 2018
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed new super ATV forward A Arms and where I mounted the brake hoses they both got cut at full lock. I put new ones on and noticed at full lock they are getting pinched between the tie rod end and the a arm. Anyone else experience this? They look like they are mounted correctly . Looks like it only mounts one way. Do I have to modify anything? Thanks

Reactions: Isaiah
D

DennisCappel

Aug 10, 2018
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed new super ATV forward A Arms and where I mounted the brake hoses they both got cut at full lock. I put new ones on and noticed at full lock they are getting pinched between the tie rod end and the a arm. Anyone else experience this? They look like they are mounted correctly . Looks like it only mounts one way. Do I have to modify anything? Thanks
Thank you sir .

Reactions: Isaiah and Neohio
U

Uniblab

Dec 29, 2018
Dallas, Tx
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This happened to me also. I did not install the steering rack limiters they included with the arms and didn't notice the pinching issue (until I lost my front brakes at RiverRun last weekend). I've contacted @jak9922 about braided stainless lines and will re-route them to avoid this issue in the future. Thanks to all involved for posting, it made it much easier for me to understand and fix the problem.

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!