BOX1

P500 Front bumper and winch mount

Tom_C

Jul 17, 2021
Virginia, USA
Ownership

1. 500
Hi All. New 500 owner. I wanted a 520 but there are none and the eta for anything is months off. I found a 2015 500 with 1500 miles and 250 hours, with winch, plow, hard top, wind shield, storage bags and a rear 2" receiver adapter for $8000, so I snapped it up.

It's in decent shape and runs fine. After looking at it after the purchase I see that the pervious owner took a lot of shortcuts mounting stuff. He cut the original bumper open to make room for the winch and did a home brew winch mount, and left some bolts loose, etc.

In short, not to my standards. I want to add the full front bumper and a solid winch mount.

Is it possible to get the full frontal bumper to replace the original bumper and a winch mount that will fit without modification? The winch is needed for the plow, which is a Warn 54" with the provantage front mount which is intact without damage or modification.

Reactions: KYgal83
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!