P700 Front winch bumper

BigEarlX4

BigEarlX4

Jul 23, 2020
St. Helen, MI
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X4 LV
I am looking at getting a front winch bumper for my 20 700-4. I am wanting to mount my Badlands 5000lb winch up on top, so that it is out of the mud and water and easy to access.
EMP has a size restriction due to the bull bar being in the center winch mounting location and says it only fits some winches up to 4000lb. Strong Made I am not a fan of because it mounts over top of the factory tube bumper.
I really like the looks of the Outkast Fabworxs front bumper, however I am unable to find any info or reviews of them. Do they mount directly to the frame just like the EMP? How durable are they, can you yank and pull during recoveries {not with the winch} and not worry about it? Does anyone have the Outkast bumper that can give pictures, thoughts or opinions on it? Thanks in advance.

BigEarlX4

BigEarlX4

Jul 23, 2020
St. Helen, MI
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X4 LV
I received an email from EMP. They stated that the Badlands 5000lb winch would fit, but is rated higher than tested. That is why they do not list that it fits on their website. I went with theirs and installed my 5000lb on it. I am happy with the fit and function and it has held up so far. I added d-ring mounts on the front, since they do not come with any.

20210703 172324 HDR

R

REBrider12

Feb 15, 2021
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 700-2
I received an email from EMP. They stated that the Badlands 5000lb winch would fit, but is rated higher than tested. That is why they do not list that it fits on their website. I went with theirs and installed my 5000lb on it. I am happy with the fit and function and it has held up so far. I added d-ring mounts on the front, since they do not come with any.

View attachment 282772
That rig looks great. What size lift and tires are you running!?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!