BOX1

Full Cab Enclosure Doors from SuperATV

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Check this out!! Pio 1k5 and 1k full door cab enclosures!

Honda Pioneer 1000 Scratch Resistant Full Cab Enclosure Doors

Honda pioneer 5 seater full cab enclosure 2
Honda pioneer 5 seater full cab enclosure 4
Honda pioneer 5 seater full cab enclosure 8Honda pioneer 5 seater full cab enclosure 3

And the standard 2 door...

Honda pioneer doors 8a 3
Honda pioneer doors 3a 2
Honda pioneer doors 4a 2
Honda pioneer doors 9a 3

bwetzel

bwetzel

Nov 10, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone purchased this full hard enclosure from Super ATV yet?
I have purchased, between the 15% discount and a couple breakfast beers it seemed like a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Still waiting on them to get shipped, covid delays...once I get them I’ll post pics and my thoughts on them.

bwetzel

bwetzel

Nov 10, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What’s the seal like on them?

seal is pretty good. the only spot that has a gap is around the clamp for the windshield (I have SATV flip). I put weatherstrip on the ROPS to eliminate this and ended up putting it all along ROPS to ensure good seal all around. I’m pretty happy with the doors overall, would recommend them for anyone looking for a hard door. Use all the packing foam they come with to seal up windshield...

Reactions: SuperATV
M

montyward77

Jan 22, 2021
Alberta
Ownership

1. 1000-5
seal is pretty good. the only spot that has a gap is around the clamp for the windshield (I have SATV flip). I put weatherstrip on the ROPS to eliminate this and ended up putting it all along ROPS to ensure good seal all around. I’m pretty happy with the doors overall, would recommend them for anyone looking for a hard door. Use all the packing foam they come with to seal up windshield...
Thanks!!!

Reactions: SuperATV
E

e300winmag

Dec 20, 2020
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How well does it tolerate trail riding in the woods/mountains? Has anyone had an experience with it scratching? How bad does it rattle on rough western trails?

bwetzel

bwetzel

Nov 10, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How well does it tolerate trail riding in the woods/mountains? Has anyone had an experience with it scratching? How bad does it rattle on rough western trails?
I live in IL so can’t comment on mountains, but I’ve put the cab (minus doors) through tight wooded trails with heavy contact and no scratches that jump out at me. I didn’t put doors on until December and just haven’t done much other than push snow since, but I assume they’ll hold up as well as other cab components.

The only rattling from the cab is on the flip windshield. Everything else clamps down solid, I used thread locker to keep everything tight. I am really happy with the doors.

For a real test I could drive it down some Illinois roads, probably accurately replicate some rough western trails...

• Haha
Reactions: NTCPrezJB
E

e300winmag

Dec 20, 2020
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live in IL so can’t comment on mountains, but I’ve put the cab (minus doors) through tight wooded trails with heavy contact and no scratches that jump out at me. I didn’t put doors on until December and just haven’t done much other than push snow since, but I assume they’ll hold up as well as other cab components.

The only rattling from the cab is on the flip windshield. Everything else clamps down solid, I used thread locker to keep everything tight. I am really happy with the doors.

For a real test I could drive it down some Illinois roads, probably accurately replicate some rough western trails...
Thanks for the response. Western trails are very hard on things!! That being said, I will probably pull the trigger on them.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!