P1000m5 Full hard cab

rroscher21

rroscher21

Aug 31, 2017
Canada
Does anybody have a full hard cab on a p1000-5? Wondering how bad will dust be in cab on gravel roads? I have a ranger 900 with full hard cab and it’s Purdi impressive . Got hardroof, windshield and fabric mid panel and it’s dusty now while driving down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anybody have a full hard cab on a p1000-5? Wondering how bad will dust be in cab on gravel roads? I have a ranger 900 with full hard cab and it’s Purdi impressive . Got hardroof, windshield and fabric mid panel and it’s dusty now while driving down the road

Polaris has the best thought out cab system in the industry with Can-Am defender or kubota coming in at a close 2nd. Hondas cab is clearly an afterthought and was not well planned. it's probably a waste of time and money to put a FULL cab on a p1k5. I dont forsee a great end result. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I do but and it seals up good but we cheated:)
BE3D08A2 D3EC 400C 80BA 0F4FCE033FB1

There’s a couple aftermarket setups for the Pioneer but nothing from Honda on full hard cab.

rroscher21

rroscher21

Aug 31, 2017
Canada
If I’d have the time I’d definitely make one myself , I love doing it but busy with work. Looks good tho.

rroscher21

rroscher21

Aug 31, 2017
Canada
How much was it? Heard that even if you get full sealed cab there bunch of other places through dash were nothing is sealed

Reactions: BWAF
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
How much was it? Heard that even if you get full sealed cab there bunch of other places through dash were nothing is sealed

Way more expensive that I anticipated and I still don't have it has a bit of lead time.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!