• Thread starter 2018_700-Deluxe
  • Start date
2018_700-Deluxe

2018_700-Deluxe

Nov 29, 2018
Charlotte, North Carolina
Ownership

1. 700-2
First off, thanks to the members that were able to answer my sub-harness question...greatly appreciated!

So, i've been doing my research, both in these forums and online in general, trying to figure out the best way to wire up my 12v add-ons. Can somebody please take a look at my diagram, to see if everything looks correct? Unfortunately, I know just enough about electrical wiring to be dangerous :eek:

In the diagram, the wires aren't aren't crossing...I just didn't have enough room to fit it all on one page (hence, the different colors)

NOTE 1: I already added a winch. Due to the potential amp draw, i'm leaving it off of this fuse panel. It's connected directly to the battery with a 150A circuit breaker.

NOTE 2: I will eventually add a second battery, once I figure out where I want it and I can fabricate a mount/holder for it

(this forum is a wealth of knowledge...not sure what i'd do without it!

Attachments

• P700 wiring (manual wire lines).pdf
    189.4 KB · Views: 1,646
2018_700-Deluxe

2018_700-Deluxe

Nov 29, 2018
Charlotte, North Carolina
Ownership

1. 700-2
BUMP...trying to get this wired up before the weekend, so I can enjoy the snow they are forecasting for the CLT area. Thank you in advance!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does the switch panel come pre-wired from factory?
I am going to ramble a bit here. Stay with me.
FP (fuse panel) SP (switch panel)

You have one lead from FP to SP to supply power to VM/dual USB/12v plug.
Personally, I would extend that power to supply power to the lower LEDS of the switch panel, so anytime you turn your ignition on, activating the circuit breaker, all lower lights will illuminate.

One benefit to how you currently have it wired, if you blow a fuse for the light bar, pods light or speaker, the lower LED of the switch will not iilluminate, kind of giving you a heads up if 1 of 6 switchs is not on.

The circuit breaker does not have a ground. one lug is power from battery, other lug will go to your 100a relay.
Have a dedicated ground from battery to FP. use one of the little ground terminals from FP to 100a relay.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!