Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
As HONDASXS.COM club grows we are getting hundreds now attending the Pioneer Takeover we have had in Pioneer, TN. In recognition of the long distance many travel, and the other great areas across the country to ride and explore, these are some locations on my radar to have group rides going from Destination to Destination each year. We can meet new people from all over the country and ride the great trails in those areas. These will not replace the Annual Pioneer Takeover which will be in the spring each year, these will be 4 to 5 months later each fall annually.

I would also appreciate information, links, and suggestions of areas mentioned and not mentioned below. With that here's is my top 5 areas so far.

Paiute Trails, Marysvale, UT. 2018
Ride happening in 40 days: HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018 Marysvale, Utah

Taylor Park, Tin Cup, CO. 2019 in early planning stages here:
Member - ** 2019 ** Colorado Ride Sept. 1st.-8th

Winchester Bay, Oregon Dunes 2020
54 miles of ocean beach accessible by OHV, dunes, and wooded trails.
Siuslaw National Forest - Home

Ride the Wilds, Coos Co. NH. 2021
Home - Ride the Wilds

Targhee National Forest & Yellowstone NP, in corner of ID, MT, WY. 2022
Caribou-Targhee National Forest - OHV Riding & Camping:OHV Trail Riding

Visit West Yellowstone for the best ATV and UTV Trail Systems

@Hondasxs thoughts input? Been meaning to post this for a few months but never got around to it.

@Tramguage1 you up to working with me on this menagerie of rides. :D

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
As HONDASXS.COM club grows we are getting hundreds now attending the Pioneer Takeover we have had in Pioneer, TN. In recognition of the long distance many travel and the other great areas across the country to ride and explore these are some locations on my radar to have group rides going from Destination to Destination each year to meet people all over the country and ride the great trails in those areas.

I would also appreciate information, links, and suggestions of areas mentioned and not mentioned below. With that here's is my top 5 areas so far.

Ride happening in 40 days: HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018 Marysvale, Utah

Home - Ride the Wilds

@Hondasxs thoughts input? Been meaning to post this for a few months but never got around to it.
Awesome list sir! Count me in on all of them!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As HONDASXS.COM club grows we are getting hundreds now attending the Pioneer Takeover we have had in Pioneer, TN. In recognition of the long distance many travel, and the other great areas across the country to ride and explore, these are some locations on my radar to have group rides going from Destination to Destination each year. We can meet new people from all over the country and ride the great trails in those areas. These will not replace the Annual Pioneer Takeover which will be in the spring each year, these will be 4 to 5 months later each fall annually.

54 miles of ocean beach accessible by OHV, dunes, and wooded trails.

Home - Ride the Wilds

Visit West Yellowstone for the best ATV and UTV Trail Systems

@Tramguage1 you up to working with me on this menagerie of rides. :D
Darn right I'm in !!!!!! great idea and we have to start somewhere.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!