GA riders

box4

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

700-2
I have been there but it's been a while its ok if your fairly close. Mostly flat and through the pines all red clay. If you have a motorcycle you would like it a lot. They have several tracks. Not scenic but if you want to just put some miles on it's fine it will not be hard on your machine.

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

I definitely have it on my list to explore soon. Will update when accomplished. Would be nice to have a meet and greet of forum members from Georgia. My only concern, I am not proficient with off road skills. A true novice at the moment. This is my first SxS and never owned an ATV. I grew up doing the moto-x thing.

Well the secret is out!! To trail ride with a newbie or not?

Last edited:
box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!