Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have been there but it's been a while its ok if your fairly close. Mostly flat and through the pines all red clay. If you have a motorcycle you would like it a lot. They have several tracks. Not scenic but if you want to just put some miles on it's fine it will not be hard on your machine.

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
I definitely have it on my list to explore soon. Will update when accomplished. Would be nice to have a meet and greet of forum members from Georgia. My only concern, I am not proficient with off road skills. A true novice at the moment. This is my first SxS and never owned an ATV. I grew up doing the moto-x thing.

Well the secret is out!! To trail ride with a newbie or not?

Last edited:
BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
Okay, so definitely after hunting season.

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
No pun intended but size considering to keep in mind..........

Yes, I understand. Durhamtown should work for all the rigs. My P5 is over 50" with aftermarket rims and tires.

Reactions: Tuco69
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would be interested that would be a nice day trip for me and get to meet some members .I have met a handful but none from GA.

Reactions: BuckCreek01
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Prentiss Cooper, Nov. 19
I like going there sometimes nice easy ride and beautiful views of Tennessee river and some nice streams. I'm surprised I haven't ran into you riding somewhere but I know what your ride looks like. If I see you somewhere I will flag you down.

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
The Durhamtown meet is still on but after hunting season as requested.

@Mudder and I plan going to Houston Valley OHV November 19th.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!