BOX1

Gaia gps basic or premium

freakdave

freakdave

Sep 4, 2018
Lago Vista (Austin)
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Im going to SW Colorado in July near Mancos and Dolores riding area. I bought a Samsung Tab A 8" tablet at best buy for $129 on sale and downloaded the free Gaia. Was wondering whether i should buy the basic $19.99 or premium $39.99 membership. I will be using it for mapping and finding remote fishing spots. Thanks.

Reactions: sharp
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I don’t know about Gaia, but take a look at onX Hunt. I use it heavily for uses similar to what you describe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Gaia is great, I have this 6 month free premium trial (below), will subscribe after it’s done. The beauty of Gaia is you can have one account that logs you into their website, works on IOS and Android. I use my acct on my Samsung 8” Tab A and my IPhone as backup. Offline maps work very well too and can upload gpx files that sync across all devices. Highly recommend.

https://www.gaiagps.com/premium/?PROMO=BIKEPACKING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!