BOX1

P1000 Garmin Montana Mount

RMG

RMG

Mar 27, 2017
Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
While riding around Washington state earlier this year, using my Garmin Montana, I thought it might be nice to have it mounted in a spot where it was easily accessible, and could be used easily by both Driver and Shotgun as needed. I also wanted to supply Power, and hold it securely against any rough riding.

Here's what I came up with:

I purchased a generic Cellphone holder - with a goose-neck connector, and a Garmin mount made specifically for the Montana.

I had to fabricate a connector to the roll bar - I just used a Fence Clamp - from the local hardware store.

Pioneer+GPS+Mount+1.jpg

I made a connector for the Garmin Cradle our of a piece of scrap wood, and zip stripped the power cords so they were out of the way.

Pioneer+GPS+Mount+3.jpg

Now my wife and I can grab the Garmin and argue over our location much easier!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!